I’m checking out the 2018 Indian Holi Festival in Rocks Riverside Park in Seventeen Mile Rocks, QLD. I’m joined by my friends Neha Sen and Henri Chau. We eat some traditional Indian food, dance to Indian beats and get “coloured”.
I’m sorry I couldn’t post a video last week. I’ve had a few big changes in my routine and business in general. I will update you more on all of these later! In a nutshell, I’ll discuss the following in further detail in the future.
- I sold my Yaris. I’m testing out another rideshare solution for my Uber driving.
- I’ve rearranged my work hours. I am sleeping earlier because I am up at 3:30 am from Monday to Friday to do an early morning Uber shift. This should allow me more time working from home during normal business hours.
- My business is changing. I’ll be launching a new brand soon!
- I’m back to weight training! I do this once a week. I’m hoping to get some of my strength back. I feel like I’ve neglected resistance training and it should help with my stamina and mobility training.
- I’m going on a social media journey. I’ll be fixing up my Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Youtube and personal website.
I have a lot of stuff going on.
“What’s the best way to eat an elephant?”
“One bite at a time…”
I’ll keep chugging and chipping. Stay tuned!